Who fancies some good news today??
Rather self-indulgent but there is a sensible point at the end….I’m PREGNANT! 💕
After 5 years of trying, 3 rounds of IVF and 2 embryo transfers we finally have a little one growing away to which we will be eternally grateful.
Surprise to those who didn’t know and but why am i posting this publicly?
Well with the increasing covid-19 threat as a pregnant woman (in my 6th month now), I have been placed in the ‘at risk’ category with social distancing suggested.
Although Thrive will continue to run (you all know how much I love helping people and adore my work), there will need to be changes. Some of these I am still working on but the main ones include:
• 👭This is the LAST WEEK I will be treating clients face to face. I am honouring all appointments this week (provided you are not poorly obviously).
• 💻📲From NEXT week onwards w/c 30th March I will be offering all clients the opportunity to swap to an ONLINE (Skype, FaceTime or Zoom) appointment. I have contacted everyone booked in for next week so far and will continue to contact everyone personally who has future bookings.
• 🥑You can still order all your nutritional supplements, aromatherapy oils and all Arbonne products from me as these can be delivered to your door.
• Future plans include more vlogs (I feel like such an oldie using that expression 🤣), potential for online workshops etc…watch this space
• 📅Pregnancy wise, the plan was to continue working until the beginning of June so if you do want to book in a check-up, please do get in touch and we can pop this in the diary.
Although tremendously sad not to be able to see you in person, I have already been running online wellness coaching sessions with clients to tremendous success. We can still discuss all aspects of your health, nutritional requirements, sleep support etc and when it comes to rubbing neurolympathic points (the points where I jab at your chest or ribs), I will simply show you on camera where these are and you can do this yourself!
Hope you all understand and continue to support both myself and any small business you can during ese challenging times.
Stay safe everyone and do just shout if I can help with any health questions you may have at this challenging time.
Take care xx
I’M A FINALIST!
The award ceremony is on Friday 15th June and it’s made even more special as some of my fellow Successful Women in Business network friends have also been nominated too. What a night that will be!